• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

statistics.exe fault

Ah thanx. Seems my statistics.exe is not ok, it doesn't process all domains and I am waiting for the giys to look at my server. :-( This is a punishement for upgrading so fast from 8.4 to 8.6.

Its broke in general I think. Mine just zips the log files up without processing anything. Quite why it takes so long for a hotfix I dont know. Maybe the developer is on a beach somewhere :)

Well I waited for a bit before I did the upgrade and all seemed ok on the surface.

The statistics seem to be some "hard" module to maintain as it is many times broke :-(

Nope its still not working correctly. Its ignoring the date I specify on the command line.

I tell it -

statistics.exe --process-domains=<domain> --from-date="2008/08/01 00:00:00"

I can see it create an awstats temp file but its dated awstats072008 rather than awstats082008. This doesnt seem to cause a problem.

Eventually it creates an awstats082008 file but if I look in it I can see -

FirstTime 20080814012517
LastTime 20080814180412

So its not reading the logs from the 1st to the 14th of this month. The FirstTime should read 20080801xxx. Its just reading the days single log.

All the logs I need are unzipped first and are back to text files.

I modified the registry as well so its set to -

LastHttpStatisticsRun = 2008/08/01 00:00:00

but this makes no difference.

Nope its still not working correctly. Its ignoring the date I specify on the command line.

I tell it -

statistics.exe --process-domains=<domain> --from-date="2008/08/01 00:00:00"

I can see it create an awstats temp file but its dated awstats072008 rather than awstats082008. This doesnt seem to cause a problem.

Eventually it creates an awstats082008 file but if I look in it I can see -

FirstTime 20080814012517
LastTime 20080814180412

So its not reading the logs from the 1st to the 14th of this month. The FirstTime should read 20080801xxx. Its just reading the days single log.

All the logs I need are unzipped first and are back to text files.

I modified the registry as well so its set to -

LastHttpStatisticsRun = 2008/08/01 00:00:00

but this makes no difference.

Hello Matt,

You should use --from-date option only with --http-web-statistics or/and --ftp-web-statistics.

Also keep in mind statistics will be re-calculated from the specified date, i.e. instead 100 GB will be 200GB, for instance.

Please contact to Plesk support if you suppose to use internal Plesk tools.

Ive tried using --http-web-statistics but its still not working on the previous logs. I get a reply quicker from this forum than I do support!

i know they get recalculated from the specified date thats what im trying to do!

Apparently this method no longer works according to support even though it worked many times in the past. Looks like your out of luck Jerry2.

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the reports.

Please download updated modules SiteAppStatistics.dll, statistics.exe and copy it to %plesk_bin%.
Please backup old modules before copying.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Statistics were working OK for a few days, then...

HTML report files being created started having very strange names, for example:

awstats.awstats.ffgmdigysvdxdilccrob.domain.com.html

Each day, writing to new filenames, and destroying the integrity of statistics.

I have returned to Plesk 8.2 statistics.exe because these .DLL and .EXE builds are not reliable.

Finaly I have statistics for today :) So it *seems* to work now. But statistics for previous days are gone :-( I will try changing registry file of the last update buit I have 30 domains, which one is the right one I'd like to test?

Dear Sergius, thanks for the updated statistics files. Now my system is finally working again:
Win2008web + Plesk 8.6

It hasn't been working since v8.3 so I am happy about that. What I don't understand is, why I always have to search through the forum to fix things, why is the " Updater" not used? Otherwise make a place where we can find patches or so.

System is working, but no matter how I try, I can not get the statistics updated from the 1.8.2008 so I have 17 days empty :-(

Same here!

I had my stats broken during the upgrade to 8.6 and none of the proposed solutions have done anything to help. I get the following error details when selecting "Report" under any domains Panel:

<b>Source:</b> Microsoft JET Database Engine<br/><b>Description:</b> No value given for one or more required parameters.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: plib\common_func.php3:233
com->execute(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM SiteApps sa LEFT JOIN subdomains sd ON (sd.id=sa.dom_id AND sd.dom_id=87) WHERE ( (sa.dom_type='subdomain' AND NOT (sd.id IS NULL)) OR ( sa.dom_type<>'subdomain' AND sd.id IS NULL)) AND sa.capp_item_id = 0 AND (NOT (sd.id IS NULL) OR sa.dom_id=87)', NULL null)
1: plib\common_func.php3:233
db_query(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM SiteApps sa LEFT JOIN subdomains sd ON (sd.id=sa.dom_id AND sd.dom_id=87) WHERE ( (sa.dom_type="subdomain" AND NOT (sd.id IS NULL)) OR ( sa.dom_type<>"subdomain" AND sd.id IS NULL)) AND sa.capp_item_id = 0 AND (NOT (sd.id IS NULL) OR sa.dom_id=87)')
2: plib\report\class.DomainReport.php:890
DomainReport->make_report_summary_aspnetapps_()
3: plib\report\class.Report.php:280
Report->make_report(integer '87')
4: htdocs\server\report.php:37

Does Paralells have a working fix for tis problem? Its kinda sad that issues like this even occur. Can anyone offer any assistance?

Also still problems with stats.
Statistics.exe is running like mad in the taskmanager, eating like 50% off cpu but nothin happens.

Replaced already the statistics.exe and SiteAppStatistics.dll but did not work.
Also going back to previous version files is not working.

There are no errors in the event viewer of windows.

I hope there is a solutions fast.

Is there a solution to this problem.
Can I edit something in the regestry? Or something else?

This is a critical problem... Please advice.

I had my stats broken during the upgrade to 8.6 and none of the proposed solutions have done anything to help. I get the following error details when selecting "Report" under any domains Panel:

<b>Source:</b> Microsoft JET Database Engine<br/><b>Description:</b> No value given for one or more required parameters.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: plib\common_func.php3:233
com->execute(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM SiteApps sa LEFT JOIN subdomains sd ON (sd.id=sa.dom_id AND sd.dom_id=87) WHERE ( (sa.dom_type='subdomain' AND NOT (sd.id IS NULL)) OR ( sa.dom_type<>'subdomain' AND sd.id IS NULL)) AND sa.capp_item_id = 0 AND (NOT (sd.id IS NULL) OR sa.dom_id=87)', NULL null)
1: plib\common_func.php3:233
db_query(string 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM SiteApps sa LEFT JOIN subdomains sd ON (sd.id=sa.dom_id AND sd.dom_id=87) WHERE ( (sa.dom_type="subdomain" AND NOT (sd.id IS NULL)) OR ( sa.dom_type<>"subdomain" AND sd.id IS NULL)) AND sa.capp_item_id = 0 AND (NOT (sd.id IS NULL) OR sa.dom_id=87)')
2: plib\report\class.DomainReport.php:890
DomainReport->make_report_summary_aspnetapps_()
3: plib\report\class.Report.php:280
Report->make_report(integer '87')
4: htdocs\server\report.php:37

Does Paralells have a working fix for tis problem? Its kinda sad that issues like this even occur. Can anyone offer any assistance?

http://forum.swsoft.com/showpost.php?p=213181&postcount=5

Also still problems with stats.
Statistics.exe is running like mad in the taskmanager, eating like 50% off cpu but nothin happens.

Replaced already the statistics.exe and SiteAppStatistics.dll but did not work.
Also going back to previous version files is not working.

There are no errors in the event viewer of windows.

I hope there is a solutions fast.

Please check size of FTP logs. It is possible somebody tries to hack FTP logins.

Back