• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

statistics.exe not working??

I

ilknet

Hello,
yesterday at 00:05 o clock the statistics.exe began to run with %50 cpu load and
after statistics.exe worked mysqldnt.exe increases CPU load %70.
When I logged as admin next day to my box I have seen that the
statistics.exe is continues to run.. After 5 minutes ( it was 00:00 o clock
when I am logged in) the new statistics.exe should start to run but the
older has not completed it's tasks...
By the way the disk usage and bantwith aren't updated too..
What should I do now to get my statistics.exe running back????
PS: it is a P4 2.4 800 Mhz , 1.5 GB DDR 400 Mhz ram, plesk 6.5.1 patched to 6.5.2 with 600 domains.

Thanks.....

We have found this behaviour (statistics.exe hanging) if there's too much data to collect at one time.

We solved this issue once and for all by scheduling statistics.exe to run every hour.

ok..I have to test it by running a few days long.. I write the results here...
thanks for help...

Yes same here...
Also my server become completely unreachable when it runs..

Because of this I stopped the statistics cron about 1 month ago.
So it means that there is too much data waiting to be collected now.

Do you suggest anything how can I get rid of that not collected data and start to run it hourly?

It is working all the time and newer ends...
I have to move to a new server I think and run statistics.exe every 2 hours from the first day....
Any suggestions??
Thanks

Is searching and deleting access.log files manually from server then run it every 2 hours solve the problem?

I haven't tried this..Maybe it solves but I don't think..
Because it coldn't write the disk and bandwith usage too.

Do you apply the new hotfix? I still could'nt try it cause I am receiving an error message when I click server statistics icon and I'm trying the solve it before applying the new hotfix...

When I wanted to run it gives an error message says "this patch was already installed" I wrote this to plesk support but nobody contacted me...

I don't want to wate my time with this server more I think..
I have started to move all my accounts to new server which runs statistics.exe every 2 hours...
I format my old server and setup a linux box....
By the way my new server stops working asp pages today after restart IIS it started to worg again..
Do you know about this problem..
I have downloaded and installed the last version available in downloads section..

Back