• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Statistics

Truroboa

New Pleskian
I have had Plesk for just over 4 years and initially I could view traffic statistics. Today when trying to locate this feature I have become (predictably) confused. The web statistics link i found is disabled and states I have not chosen a stats programme. I was able to view stats previously but it is all now very confusing as to how to generate this data. I would welcome any assistance. Thank you

Hi Truroboa,

pls. give us some MORE information about

Your operating system
The current Plesk version
( incl. #MU )

... so that poeple willing to help you don't have guess and may guide you with official Plesk documents and suggestions. ;)

Many thanks. OS is Windows 7. Absolutely no idea what version of Plesk nor how to find it. Likewise #MU -no idea what that is. I am genuinely grateful for any help as I am a complete novice when it comes to understanding and amending the workings of the systems. Thank you

Hi Truroboa,

OS is Windows 7
:confused:

Well, Plesk itself cannot be installed on a Windows 7 computer, it has to be installed on for example a linux server ( Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS... ) or on a windows server ( 2008, 2012, 2016 ).

To point you to the right direction:

You would "normally" open a browser window with the URL "your-server-ip:8443" or "your-server-name.com:8443" and log in as root/admin, reseller-name, or domain-user and your password. Afterwards, you will see a standart view, from which you are able to administrate your server, the subscriptions, or the domain(s). Pls. report back, whether my assumptions are correct.​

Back