• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Stats problem

R

rapidsystems

We upgraded our Plesk server to 8.6. Ever since that day no stats are updating on any of our sites. I have spent hours looking through the KB and this forum and have found nothing to help. Any ideas on what to do to fix this asap would be greatly appreciated. I do not really see any error messages in the event logs. A couple of warnings but nothing major. Thanks for any help that can be provided to fix this issue.

Sorry, I can't give you some advice, but still to support you,and I also want to know the answer to this question.

please run manually /../plesk/admin/bin/statistics.exe --verbose

Then look what the errors are
btw. did you update to 8.6.0.4 ?

Greets LaFo

Something else you might try is doing a "group operation" disable for the stats functionality, then another "group operation" to re-enable it.

Shall

How do I do the group thing that you are talking about?

Login to Plesk as admin, click 'domains', click the box to list no more than 100 at a time (or you may have errors). Check the box that selects all domains (to the left of the column headings). Click the link "Group Operations". Make the necessary changes (disable or re-enable the webmail option). Rinse, repeat. ;)

Working

Seems to be working but when i run the serbose mode I get allot of the errors below. Also on some of the domains it seems like for a two month spam the stats seem allot lower than the average. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Warning: Truncating oversized request field [751]
Warning: Truncating oversized request field [788]
Warning: Truncating oversized request field [820]
Warning: Truncating oversized request field [841]
Warning: Truncating oversized request field [907]
Warning: Truncating oversized request field [921]

[new_unode] Warning: String exceeds storage size (130)
[new_unode] Warning: String exceeds storage size (129)
[new_unode] Warning: String exceeds storage size (128)

Recover

I will have to find the link. I downloaded an updated stats dll and exe and after that ran a manual update and since then seems to be working fine. The only problem I have now is it seems like it missed allot of usual hits.

Back