• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Still having problems with migrated sites

K

KenB

I've posted this before but didn't get an answer. I am currently running Plesk 9.2.1 for linux (CentOS). I upgraded this from 8.6. All was well prior. Now, whenever I migrate a site from any other server (I.E. a Fedora server running Plesk 7.5.4 or even 8.6) the site is not viewable. Prior to installing 9.2.1 I could migrate from these other servers without issue. The migration completes successfully, so there's no issue there, but I can't "preview site", I can't view it normally. It always comes up with the plesk Default Page. I can go to file manager, and sure enough, all files are there, click on VIEW the index file, and no problem. I've disabled the domain then re-enabled it to see if that would set things right. Still nothing.
Now, if I create the domain in plesk and upload the files....it all works fine. This of course is not a decent workaround as a lot of work needs to be done. Anyone have a clue why this is happening or how to fix it? Thanks.

Hello

Please check whether the migrated domain resolves correctly to the Plesk server.
If it does please try to execute after migration
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/websrvmng -a -v
to rebuild site's configuration, it should work after

Back