• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Stop Cron Notifications

T

travis06

I'm trying to figure out how to STOP cron notifications? I've tried everything but no luck... anyone have any tips?

Nobody?

Come on somebody knows how to do this within plesk or through the terminal on a Centos machine...

Are you terminating them wh=ith a:

>/dev/null 2>&1

?

Do you want to stop the notifications completely, or are you getting some output on your console that you want to stop?

If you want to stop the domain notifications, that is sent via e-mail to the admin and all users that has "problems" there is two ways.

Simple:
Change the notifications settings in the Plesk ADMIN menu, under "notifications" :)

More simple for Unix admins:
In the cron.daily directory (/etc/cron.daily) there is a file called: 50plesk-daily.
- Edit the file and make the autoreport like this:
Code:
# install_autoreport daily
# /opt/psa/admin/bin/php /opt/psa/admin/plib/report/autoreport.php --auto daily >/dev/null 2>&1

and for the contrary one?
I don't receive anybody notification from the server
in the cron daily I have the correct lace but I don't receive anybody notification
even in the shedule tasks I find the command

thanks

Back