1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Stop Cron Notifications

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by travis06, Oct 22, 2007.

1. travis06

travis06 Guest

I'm trying to figure out how to STOP cron notifications? I've tried everything but no luck... anyone have any tips?

2. travis06

travis06 Guest

Nobody?

Come on somebody knows how to do this within plesk or through the terminal on a Centos machine...

3. PedstersPlanet

PedstersPlanet Guest

Are you terminating them wh=ith a:

>/dev/null 2>&1

?

4. joda

joda Guest

Do you want to stop the notifications completely, or are you getting some output on your console that you want to stop?

If you want to stop the domain notifications, that is sent via e-mail to the admin and all users that has "problems" there is two ways.

Simple:
    Change the notifications settings in the Plesk ADMIN menu, under "notifications" :)

More simple for Unix admins:
    In the cron.daily directory (/etc/cron.daily) there is a file called: 50plesk-daily.
    - Edit the file and make the autoreport like this:
    Code:
    # install_autoreport daily
    # /opt/psa/admin/bin/php /opt/psa/admin/plib/report/autoreport.php --auto daily >/dev/null 2>&1

5. squalo

squalo New Pleskian

73%
    and for the contrary one?
    I don't receive anybody notification from the server
    in the cron daily I have the correct lace but I don't receive anybody notification
    even in the shedule tasks I find the command

thanks