1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Strange error "host: isc_taskmgr_create: no available threads"

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Santi, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Santi

Santi Guest

Dear Srs,

I'm getting this error on a Linux box, running Apache 2.0.52:

"host: isc_taskmgr_create: no available threads"

Making some search for those strings in Google, didn't tell me anything about this.. appears to be related to SELinux, but it's disabled in the box.

Any idea about this error? It's appears to be something related to ISC libraries...

Regards,

2. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

I see people saying its a SELinux permission issue, and I see others who are not using SELinux having that problem, although everyone who says SELinux is disabled and still having the problem appears to be on a x64 machine. As to the fix, I have no idea and no help to you, but just wanted to see if your on a x64 machine, or if you can repro this on a i386 machine?

3. Santi

Santi Guest

HostingGuy, SELinux is disabled and all machines are running 32 bits archs.

I have seen this error/warning in several Plesk servers.. I don't think that it's something related to Plesk/Apache.. and the "problem" is in the ISC libraries.

Thanks!!

4. Santi

Santi Guest

Any ideas? I have already the same problem..

Regards