• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

strange happenings with locate command

M

Maxwell Smart

Guest
I've got Plesk 7.54 installed and I'm trying to install ColdFusion. This is probably not CF specific, so anyone with Apache knowledge please bear with me.

The strange thing is when I try to login to the CF Admin it says file not found.

If I log into Putty and do a "locate" command it finds it and correctly lists it and all the relevant files. However if I try and browse to the file it says it doesn't exist!

Is there some possible way the files are either hidden (I am logged in as root) or that Apache is caching a "memory" of the files which are no longer existing?

Thanks.
 
Back
Top