• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Subdomains not working

Patrick Klosek

New Pleskian
Hello dear Plesk Support, i have an issue with the connection to my Subdomains. After i applied a backup, my subdomains (only the subdomains) of the domain "computerfusion.de" are no longer reachable. on the same server i have a another domain, here the subdomains normally are reachable.

the subdomains which are not reachable:
vmbox.computerfusion.de
ts3web.computerfusion.de

the domains / subomains which are working:
computerfusion.de
cellerbombsquad.de
support.cellerbombsquad.de
gameserver.cellerbombsquad.de

the DNS settings are all correct in plesk.

The fixes in the Plesk KB doesn't work.

please tell me if you want screenshots or logs...

can you help me here?

Last edited:
DNS of vmbox.computerfusion.de and ts3web.computerfusion.de is managed by dyndnsinternetguide.com. Neither domain resolves to your host. Actually, they do not resolve at all. This seems to be a name server issue with your DNS provider. Please check your DNS records and - if you are using dynamic DNS - whether these subdomains are being forwarded correctly to your current IP address.

Hello, thank you for your response. The Domains are Hosted by Hetzner, and registered by DENIC. There are no managed by dyndns. it is possible that there is a server/plesk problem? if so, they have an idea how I can solve this? I have already tried the following command: /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all / plesk repair all -n and plesk repair web ########.de ...

According to the name server response/DNS response I got when I tested that the subdomains are not pointing anywhere. This is not a Plesk domain configuration issue, but a DNS configuration issue.

Back