• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Submitting Sites to the search engines

S

snyhof

In the area where you can submit your site to MSN and Google, I am having a problem. It all works fine but I have setup my sites so they exist in the root, not root/site/ which is the default.

However, for some reason the system is including the /site/ folder on the end of the URL. Any ideas on how to remove this, or maybe it is a configuration issue that needs to be addressed in the next release.

Do you mean system adds site/ folder when you try to browse the site? As I understand you use Plesk and publish site to Plesk domains. The thing is in current version this configuration is forced so that there are no conflicts between Sitebuilder and other Plesk applications and pages are published actually not into root directory of the domain.
As I know this situation is passed to developers and they are working on it and most probably some workaround will be available.

Originally posted by Dmitry Frantsev
Do you mean system adds site/ folder when you try to browse the site?

No, when in Plesk control panel and submitting your site to the search engines. Maybe this post should be moved to the Plesk 2.0 area.

Back