• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Subscribers unable to remove domains completely

XAMeLeOH

New Pleskian
PRODUCT, VERSION, MICROUPDATE, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
OS Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64 (Debian squeeze)
Plesk Version 10.4.4 , update #47; install date - november 9, 2012 03:27 AM

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
Subscribers unable to delete their own domains completely. Domain deletes from list of subscriber's domains. But Docroot folder, /var/www/vhosts/<domain> folder and entities in database in tables `hosting` and `Configurations` still exist. I need to remove manualy all these items and run /opt/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all. Panel also doesn't delete records in files /opt/psa/admin/conf/vhosts_bootstrap.conf and webmail_horde_bootstrap.conf. There is no error messages while removing domain in panel or in log-files. I checked both /opt/psa/admin/logs/panel.log and /var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log.
When I tried to reproduce this at first time I entered to subscriber's account from admin account, but in this case all works perfect. This behavior appears only if I logged in as the regular user.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create domain or subdomain under subscriber account
- Delete created domain

ACTUAL RESULT
Domain removes from subscriber's domain list but the panel doesn't delete records from configuration files, docroot directory and domain vhost directory.

EXPECTED RESULT
Domain should removes completely

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Error appears only if the user logged in as the regular user but not admin opened the subscriber's account.

Last edited:
Dear support team!

Can you please confirm the bug or give me any solution or workaround to avoid this behavior?

This issue is already reported and fixed in Plesk 11.5 Request ID #96835 for your reference.
As possible workaround you may enable 'Hosting settings management ' in Service Plan and sync it with subscriptions.

Back