• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Subscription access issue

John L

New Pleskian
I am currently a webmaster and not an admin on a linux hosting that has multiple subscriptions with multiple domains under each. Using Plesk Obsidian.
I can modify the domain hosting/IP addresses on subscription A websites but not subscription B websites.
The first and third sites are on subscription A and the second, fourth and fifth are on subscription B websites.

I have already been added as webuser for the subscription B sites and that did not allow me access to do something like delete the second website if I wanted to. I can delete the first and third from the classic list view.

What does my admin need to do to allow me to get access to allow the check boxes to be checkable as seen in this screen clipping?

We can't seem to find a simple checkbox for permissions or anything in the help docs.
MOWPQfa.png

As mentioned above, in the Websites & Domains classic view they show website domains that are in two subscriptions. There are two with the checkboxes enabled (sub A) and three with the checkboxes disabled (sub B). I cropped the domain names for privacy reasons.

Back