• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Subscription Details

L

Leecolin

Hi,

I need some help.Im doing support and busy migrating domains to a new server. So now i will be using the new Plesk control Panel (the old server used the older one).
The problem: I have resellers. and Domains under my production.
The resellers is not a problem. The domains however is. I would like to add client details to a specific subscription without adding customers. is this possible??. On the old plesk you could add domains without assigning customers but just fill in domain detail with customer information.You see if you have 500 domains You wouldn't want 500 different customers to go through. Also if i do add them to my Production account how do i assign them their own login without giving them full administration privileges. Thanks! in advance

Thanks for your reply Igor.i have read your post on rules before posting i will aplly that next time.
On more thing.

example :

I have a client set up. But certain hosting options and permissions has been disabled by me(admin/hoster) depending on his hosting plan. how do i change that(his view)?
I wouldn't want him not see that he is not allowed ASP or mailing lists etc
Because once the client has logged with his account. He can view all his permissions and hosting options that has been set up by our company.From a business point of view you can understand that is not really what you want

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I need some help.Im doing support and busy migrating domains to a new server. So now i will be using the new Plesk control Panel (the old server used the older one).
The problem: I have resellers. and Domains under my production.
The resellers is not a problem. The domains however is. I would like to add client details to a specific subscription without adding customers. is this possible??. On the old plesk you could add domains without assigning customers but just fill in domain detail with customer information.You see if you have 500 domains You wouldn't want 500 different customers to go through. Also if i do add them to my Production account how do i assign them their own login without giving them full administration privileges. Thanks! in advance

for creation of customer without subscription you can use cli utility or api interface.
also you can create customer with subscription and that remove subscription - but it's not "true" way :)

Back