• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Subscription expiration warning not working

MarkRe

New Pleskian
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help my with an issue after un-installing the business manager (reason why here: http://forum.parallels.com/showthre...-9-to-11-5-29-and-installing-business-manager).

The problem I am having is that Plesk now does not send myself or clients warnings when a subscription is near to expiring. We receive a warning after the subscription has expired, which as far as I'm aware is a separate notification.

I've tried creating new subscriptions, we also do not receive warnings for these so it's a persistent issue with all subscriptions. In the subscription list Plesk correctly determines the end date of all the subs.

Two things I believe could have affected this:

1. A recent migration between servers
2. Installing the business manager and then removing it

Any help is much appreciated

What about "Subscription expiration warning" in Notifications settings?

Hi Igor,

It's set to send to the administrator, and a custom email address that I have set in the available field.

Send expiration warnings is set to 20 days in advance.

I only receive emails after the sub has expired, I no longer receive warnings

Do you have any errors in output of following command:

# plesk bin notification --expiration 20

Output:

SUCCESS: Setting of expiration warning time complete

Edit:

Is there a way to force send the notifications via cmd line?

Last edited:
I'm still having this trouble guys, some advice on this would be greatly appreciated as it's becoming difficult to manage.

I'm not really sure where to start in terms of debugging the issue.

Hi,

I am having the exact same issue on a VPS with Plesk 11.5.30. It is a fresh installation, no transfers, this did not work at all, from the beginning. Subscription expiration warning is not working, only that of subscription expiration, which is not even being sent to the customer, but only to me, as the admin. I'm worked with Plesk since 8.4, never had this issue before.
Any help, Parallels huys?

Thanks,
Cosmin

Last edited:
Hello,

Comming back to this issue, seems that now Plesk is sending the subscription expiration warning, but does not actually suspend the subscription when it's supposed to. Right now I have a subscription that should have been suspended yesterday, but instead I keep receiving the warning... Parallels??!!??!?!?!? Are you going to get rid of bugs once and for all, ever???

Hello,

Comming back to this issue, seems that now Plesk is sending the subscription expiration warning, but does not actually suspend the subscription when it's supposed to. Right now I have a subscription that should have been suspended yesterday, but instead I keep receiving the warning... Parallels??!!??!?!?!? Are you going to get rid of bugs once and for all, ever???

We will fix it ASAP. Thank you for notification.

Back