• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Subscription for a sub-domain

SMAHI

Basic Pleskian
I have created a subscription for a sub-domain, but unfortunately I am not able to generate SSL certificate for the sub-domain
and Some features are missing like: Docker, to create containerized apps
Second i need to know how to increase Disk, Bandwidth of subscription, and how to Allow SSH Access in the subscription.

I am not able to generate SSL certificate for the sub-domain
Go to Extensions and install SSLIt! Plesk extension. After that, you will be able to set up SSL certificate for your subdomain.
Docker, to create containerized apps
Go to Extensions and install Docker Plesk extension. More details you can find here Using Docker
how to increase Disk, Bandwidth of subscription, and how to Allow SSH Access in the subscription.

@IgorG
I did install SSLit! and Docker extessions but I am not able to generate a certificate for the subdomain `sub.domain.ltd`
Knowing that I've already generated a wildcard certificate for `domain.ltd` in the main plesk account `admin` and its working properly, but subscriptions.
The docker icon is still missing in subscription admin area.

Back