• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Subscription with Addons Logic problem

HaseebK

New Pleskian
Hello,
I noticed one logical problem in the Plesk 10.4.

I have created Subscription which allows 20GB Disk space and 'Notify upon reaching disk space' is on 19GB. But when I include 5GB additional Space as add on so total size of this subscription become 25GB so logically 19GB notification parameter is of no use anymore.

What I suggest is to include the notification upon reaching parameter should be in Percentage and it suppose to calculate the total allocated space (subscription + add-on).

Hope you fwd it as future enhancement of this system.

Thank You

Hi, this is known problem. We are definitely considering it for fix.

Just to check what would be more convenient -
1) set percentage. perhaps it will result in a warning at some fractional number, so your customer will be notified about reaching 12.2345 Gb limit...
2) include notification barrier increase in an addon. i.e.
Disk space: + 5Gb
Notify upon reaching disk space: +4Gb
?

Regards

I think percentage approach would be better coz as server admin we don't want any headache and simple admin would be appreciated.

I remember we use to setup same sort of things in Hsphere. I think Hsphere approach was perfect, since this product is also part of your portfolio so its better you make things as available in Hsphere.

I very much like the richness of features in Hsphere. It is one of the perfect CP available in market and since you acquired it become total failure (sorry but its true).

Back