• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Notification: Resource usage by subscription has exceeded the allotments.

Wetty

New Pleskian
Hi,

I have a service plan just for eMail with 5 GB Disk Space. And I have a Add On which Adds 50GB of Disk Space to this Service Plan.
Unfortunately Odin (12.5.30 Update #12, last updated at Nov 30, 2015 02:37 AM on Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS‬) thinks the resource Usage exeeced the allotments and sents out an eMail every day. It seems the the eMail Routine does not calculate correct with the addon, because the Text in the Mail says that 40% are still free.

Here the original eMail From Odin
Notification: Resource usage by subscription has exceeded the allotments.
The 'xyz.de' subscription, owned by user 'Muller Maier', is approaching or already exceeded the resource usage limits:
Speicherplatz: 56200 MB grenze / 33985 MB (60%) verwendet / 22215 MB (40%) verbleibend

Hope this can be fixed, whether in Odin or my Settings

Regards

I know this is old, but did you ever find a solution? I hate for my customer, with an add-on, to receive these daily notifications that they are _under_ the limit. I'm on the latest version of Plesk Onyx (Linux).

Hi,

I have a service plan just for eMail with 5 GB Disk Space. And I have a Add On which Adds 50GB of Disk Space to this Service Plan.
Unfortunately Odin (12.5.30 Update #12, last updated at Nov 30, 2015 02:37 AM on Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS‬) thinks the resource Usage exeeced the allotments and sents out an eMail every day. It seems the the eMail Routine does not calculate correct with the addon, because the Text in the Mail says that 40% are still free.

Here the original eMail From Odin
Notification: Resource usage by subscription has exceeded the allotments.
The 'xyz.de' subscription, owned by user 'Muller Maier', is approaching or already exceeded the resource usage limits:
Speicherplatz: 56200 MB grenze / 33985 MB (60%) verwendet / 22215 MB (40%) verbleibend

Hope this can be fixed, whether in Odin or my Settings

Regards

This issue has been fixed since a long time.
Please be aware: If you have a service plan, let's say with a 10GB space limit and an add-on with additional 5GB, then you will receive a warning when the subscription reaches 10GB and not 15GB because the notification limit is set in the service plan, not in the add-on.

To prevent this from happening: Change your service plan and don't use absolute numbers in the field "Notify when disk space usage reaches", use percentage instead. For example: "Notify when disk space usage reaches" => 90%

See also: Resources

Back