• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Subscriptions are ending every day

ParkerL

New Pleskian
Subscriptions expire every day

This seems to be a real newbie-problem, and I'm mortified asking this question - but I could use a little bit help on that problem.

I'm using Plesk 10.4.4 (#19) on Linux Ubuntu.
One year ago I started using subscriptions and service plans just to test these new functions (I'm using Plesk for a looong time) and stick to them without using these functions much. I made a service plan in March 2011 and forgot to set the subscription time to "unlimited". As you might guess, two weeks ago my domains (subscriptions) started to expire.
"No problem", I thought and did, what a reseller most likely would do: after checking my liquidity I edited the service plan and set the expiration time from "one year" to "unlimited" :).

But starting this day, I have to (re)activate my subscriptions every day.

From my point of view, I tried everything:

1) As posted above, I set the subscription time in the according service plan and (re)synched it
2) I switiched the leading service plan for the affected subscription to "unlimited" and (re)synched
3) I removed the synchronisation (-> user-defined)

But still I get every morning mail for expired domains. What can I do?

Last edited:
Yes, this same thing is happening to me. I changed all my subscriptions to the unlimited plan... they still have a red question mark after I activate them though.

Every morning I get an email saying 15 of my subscriptions have expired.

We really need answers to this - any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I'm a little bit disappointed about Parallels..

B2T: I solved the problem by changing the subscription to "none" (don't know how it's exactly written in the english version of Plesk). After this, I was finally able to change the subscription length to "endless" and I got rid of the daily expiration trouble.

I hope this works for you, too!

Few days ago I'm run to into the same problem. Subscriptions created in April last year now are ending. I used Plesk 10.2 with CBM as I remember. After upgraded to 10.3.0 and after to 10.4.4 and now it is with MU26. In plesk panel, in subscription billing overview I see that subscription - "Next renewal date - July 25, 2012", but if I press More --> Customize, then I see - "Expiration date - 16 April 2012". This is the date of subscription creation in Plesk. Looks that after upgrade Plesk subscription expiration dates was not synced with CBM dates. With new subscriptions created with plesk 10.4.4 looks OK. CBM and Plesk expiration dates are the same by minus one day in Plesk.

IgorG - is there a bug which is issued by plesk upgrading? Or I missed something?

almost same problem. But subscriptions were initially endless
10.4.4 , upd #41

I have the same problem was there ever a solution. The subscription in question has a red ? next to it. What does that mean.

I'm also having this problem running latest version of Plesk (it auto updates) - version 11.0.9 Update #53

I have a couple of my own websites setup under the "My Webspaces" section - they expire each day and the only way that I can re-enable them is by using the command line:
/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u <domain.com> -status enabled

I have tried changing the expiration (by customizing the subscription) to unlimited or to a future date - neither options works for me.

I'm sincerely hope that I won't have to pay $75 for a support request to resolve this problem.

I had the very same issue on a CentOS 5.6 container running Plesk 10.3.1. The solution for me was the following:

The execution of Daily Maintenance Script failed with the error below:

---
error: tomcat:2 glob failed for /usr/share/tomcat5/logs/*.log
--

The reason for this is because Tomcat is not installed, therefore, the logrotate daemon fails to find its logs while processing statistics calculation.

To avoid this error and make statistics calculation work properly, I changed the logrotate daemon's Tomcat configuration so that Tomcat logs are not processed anymore:

---
[root@myvps ~]# mv /usr/local/psa/etc/logrotate.d/tomcat /root/logrotate_backup/
[root@myvps ~]#
---

After that, I executed the daily maintenance script and this time it executed successfully.

--
[root@myvps ~]# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php
[root@myvps ~]#
--

And more importantly, the red question mark from the subscription got removed and stopped expiring once a day.

Hope this helps someone.

Back