• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Subscriptions Plan issues

D.D

New Pleskian
3 questions about Subscription Plans

1. When I look in the subscription overview and I select a few subscription that I like to change to another plan. I click this option and it only shows the option "none" all other Plans are not in the list? Bug?
  2. When I look in the customer view and select a customer. In the next overview I select a few subscription that I like to change to another plan. I click this option and sometimes I get same issue as by first question or I get "Error: Changing plan association for subscriptions is blocked: subscriptions should have the same provider." I see sometimes there is a provider linked to a customer or domain, but I have no idear where to change this?
  3. When I try to change a subscription plan from a domain to a another plan, I get the question from Plesk "Information: Properties of the subscription xxxx were set to correspond with the actual system state, they are still unsynced with the plan xxxx." I understand the problem the limits are lower then the customer is using now. I like too have the option to set customers on a plan and the can see they use more then Plan limits. Now I need to say after migration to customers the limit in Plesk is wrong and this gives wrong information to customers about the real limits. How can I set customers on limits?

1) I've tested this in my plesk and I can see other plans when checking few subscription to change plan. So I dunno...
2) If you've created all customers and subscriptions "normal" way, they should be under you, admin. However, provider could also be a Reseller.
3) First part - probably the domain was LOCKED, because of that when you've changed the plan it didn't sync. That's a known "bug", probably domain has to be locked because you renewed it for e.g. 1 year. So the correct steps to do this right is: change the subscription plan, click on the "unlock and sync" button. After that date will probably reset to default year (setup date + subscription duration), but set new date and save changes. After you change default date, subscription will be LOCKED again.

Second part - maybe some additional parameters are checked and that's why you see higher limits. You can check and customize this parameters here: Home -> Tools & Settings -> Statistics -> Settings of Server Statistics.

1. Still have same problems, provider from subscription plan and customer are same.
2. I check this and it looks good by all customers. We migrate all customer from a Plesk 8.6 Linux server
3. You don't understand my point, example customer use 500 MB disk space but he pays for a 400 MB plan I can't change the customer to this plan. I know the plan is not giving more space but the problem is now we show to customers they are not using more disk space because they see always 500 MB or more because I need to change this plan to custom.

Please somebody from Plesk with a solution?

It's a bug in Plesk, but after using New Business tool to migrate all customers it's working normaly.

Domain by Domain you can change Plan only Multiple Domains change plan is a bug and not working!

Back