• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Suddenly! Error - Unable to get APS instances on webspace id

Tize

Basic Pleskian
Hi everyone, good afternoon.
Suddenly my installation of plesk throws an error after several months without any problem.

I've been looking at the help but I do not know how to get to solve it myself.

If someone can tell me please, it would be very helpful.

Thank you very much to everyone who makes this possible.

Code:
Detalles de la tarea de backup 21/Abr/2018 05:50
Warning: domain "Xxxx.com"
Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 75 (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:).
Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 76 (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:).
Warning: domain "Xxxx.es"
Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 77 (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:).
Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 88 (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT:).

Code:
CPU     Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 core(s))
Versión     Plesk Onyx v17.5.3_build1705170317.16 os_CentOS 6
SO     CentOS 6.9 (Final)
Número de llave     PLSK.
Sistema funcionando desde:     232 día(s) 06:44

Captura de pantalla 2018-04-21 a las 16.15.35.png

View attachment 14296

Captura de pantalla 2018-04-21 a las 16.04.32.png

Last edited:
Hello, good morning, thank you very much for your response and help.
I have followed the steps but apparently it is still failing.
I show you the commands as I have added them following your tutorial.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you very much.

Code:
[root@server ~]# plesk db dump psa > /root/psa_backup_date +%F-%s.sql
mysqldump: Got error: 1049: Unknown database '+%F-%s.sql' when selecting the database
exit status 2
[root@server ~]# plesk db dump apsc > /root/apsc_backup_date +%F-%s.sql
mysqldump: Got error: 1049: Unknown database '+%F-%s.sql' when selecting the database
exit status 2
[root@server ~]# plesk db
Reading table information for completion of table and column names
You can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with -A

Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 91815
Server version: 5.6.40 MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Copyright (c) 2000, 2018, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation and/or its
affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective
owners.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql> select * from apsContexts where pleskId=4;
Empty set (0,00 sec)

mysql> select * from apsContextsApplications where apsContextId=424;
Empty set (0,00 sec)

mysql> delete from apsContextsApplications where id=508;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0,00 sec)

mysql>

Captura de pantalla 2018-04-27 a las 13.32.29.png Captura de pantalla 2018-04-27 a las 13.32.25.png Captura de pantalla 2018-04-27 a las 13.31.02.png

Hello,

I have the exact same issue and can't find anything in the database thats coresonse to the ID of the issue.

Hello, enter here: Error during backup: Unable to get APS instances on webspace id

When you follow the steps you will generate another different id that will be the one that resolves that of your server.
It gave me four problems, I had to go one by one.
By following the steps you can see the iD with the errors and you can do it. It is difficult but in no more than 1 hour you will solve it.
Greetings.

Hello, enter here: Error during backup: Unable to get APS instances on webspace id

When you follow the steps you will generate another different id that will be the one that resolves that of your server.
By following the steps you can see the iD with the errors and you can do it. It is difficult but in no more than 1 hour you will solve it.
Greetings.

Dear Tize,

Could you explain what you mean with "When you follow the steps you will generate another different id"?
I followed the steps but repeatetly got nothing back as an result because there is nothing with that ID in the database.

With kind regards,
Niels Eulink

Dear Tize,

Could you explain what you mean with "When you follow the steps you will generate another different id"?
I followed the steps but repeatetly got nothing back as an result because there is nothing with that ID in the database.

With kind regards,
Niels Eulink

Dear Niels good afternoon, first of all what you have to do is access the backup copies that you currently have. And look for the one that has error, write down the leader that corresponds to the copy that has generated the error. in my case I had an error in 4 specific domains.
When you already have this information annotated, access the link that I have put above. Enter that same code in your console using ssh.

And when you sign in, add the IDE of the ones you looked at earlier from your backups with error. That way you can directly access those errors to solve one by one. I had four mistakes and I solved them one by one in the same way. I hope I have been able to help you, in case you can not find it, I will try to do everything possible to help you. I will answer now at night since I will work thank you and greetings.

The errors in the backup copies are identified in the following way as I have put in my first message.

Therefore, when you identify the id of each error comma you can do what they say from the console to access each problem and solve it.

Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 75 (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT

By following the steps you can see the iD with the errors and yo
Dear Niels good afternoon, first of all what you have to do is access the backup copies that you currently have. And look for the one that has error, write down the leader that corresponds to the copy that has generated the error. in my case I had an error in 4 specific domains.
When you already have this information annotated, access the link that I have put above. Enter that same code in your console using ssh.

And when you sign in, add the IDE of the ones you looked at earlier from your backups with error. That way you can directly access those errors to solve one by one. I had four mistakes and I solved them one by one in the same way. I hope I have been able to help you, in case you can not find it, I will try to do everything possible to help you. I will answer now at night since I will work thank you and greetings.
The errors in the backup copies are identified in the following way as I have put in my first message.

Therefore, when you identify the id of each error comma you can do what they say from the console to access each problem and solve it.

Unable to get APS instances on webspace id 75 (ErrorCode: 1, STDOUT

u can do it. It is difficult but in no more than 1 hour you will solve it.
Greetings.

Thank you for your quick reactions, unfortunately this was not the solution for me. I have the error with an webspace that have the id '7': so i ran the command but got 0 results back:

2018-06-04 15_03_57-Window.png

2018-06-04 15_00_21-Window.png

So i think there is more going on here...

Thank you for your quick reactions, unfortunately this was not the solution for me. I have the error with an webspace that have the id '7': so i ran the command but got 0 results back:

View attachment 14461

View attachment 14459
So i think there is more going on here...

Hello, the first thing as you already know the iD do the following please.

1 Access your SSH.
2 Access to
# plesk db
3 Enter this whit your code error:
# mysql> select * from apsContexts where pleskId=7;

4 Look the number in the box iD look this picture:

Captura de pantalla 2018-06-04 a las 14.37.11.png

5 When you have the other number, add this code to solve the problem:
# mysql> select * from apsContextsApplications where apsContextId=424;

Where frame 424 should go your code that generates you in the box of the photo marked in pink.
Do not put 424, another number will give you another result.

When the process is finished, it will give you another different id as in the image.
Captura de pantalla 2018-06-04 a las 14.40.13.png

When you have the second iD, add it to the end of this message, where you will have to enter your code in bold. The number that generates you.
# mysql> select * from apsContextsApplications where apsContextId=424;

Remember to remove the # from the beginning of the example.
It does not work with # position.

Thanks again for the fast response, but unfortunately this did not work. There is no row in the apsContexts table where pleskId is 7 (see the full dump of the table)

2018-06-04 16_35_38-@LKPridgeon - Discord.png

so i can not proceed the last step.

Hello good afternoon, please try to repair the iD 3
That is the one that seems to be wrong.
Test and comment to see how.

1 Access your SSH.
2 Access to
# plesk db
3 Enter this whit your code error:
# mysql> select * from apsContexts where pleskId=7;
5 When you have the other number, add this code to solve the problem:
# mysql> select * from apsContextsApplications where apsContextId=3;

Later:
# delete from apsContextsApplications where id=HERENEWiD;

In here new iD, add the new iD in When you perform the previous step, it will show you a new box with a new number.
You add it to suppress that error as I show in the following photo:

Captura de pantalla 2018-06-05 a las 17.44.19.png

As far as I can see your picture, the problem is in number 3.
Greetings.

Thanks again for you willing to help me, but I don't really like the idea to just remove a row in the table... it could be from an other application that is active and working... is here an technician from Plesk self who can help me with this ? it's an error generated in and by there application.

Hello good afternoon, I had the same doubt as you when I had the problem.
That's why when you start everything, a backup is made, so that in case you have a problem you can recover everything.

Therefore, I had to eliminate 4 rows, from four different domains because I had several rows with errors.
Errors that appeared alone suddenly, without touching anything.

But if I can guarantee that at least in my case, when I did everything was solved and the backups were done correctly.

And I could access the profiles of the domains, because that error also generates another strange error.

And it does not allow access to the domain settings, I jumped errors everywhere.

In doing so, everything was fixed.

Greetings.

I have made an backup and ran the removal command on the other 2 lines (after following the id's). This fixed the issue!! Thanks for your help !! It would be nice if Plesk simplifies there error messages, this was not the original way to solve the issue by the plesk support page.

I have made an backup and ran the removal command on the other 2 lines (after following the id's). This fixed the issue!! Thanks for your help !! It would be nice if Plesk simplifies there error messages, this was not the original way to solve the issue by the plesk support page.

What good news that you already have everything solved.
I know that when there are problems one gets the bad body, just thinking about how difficult it is to solve it.

I'm very happy mate. :):) :p:p :):)

And yes, it's true, they should simplify and make everything easier. Command, console and codes is difficult, and you never finish learning those things.

Receives a warm greeting.

Back