• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Suddenly getting ASL errors today

Still not working for me.. can you tell me exactly what you did ?

Thank you!
i just did on panel update and update && upgrade with ssh.
see logs if have again then unistall mod_security then install after see logs for verify if still or if i get warning by email.

i just did on panel update and update && upgrade with ssh.
see logs if have again then unistall mod_security then install after see logs for verify if still or if i get warning by email.

Hello! I did the updates, and ssh update && upgrades. Ran run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly still getting the exec format error.

Removed / re-installed aum, fixed apache2 restart command, ran run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly still getting error.

How can I remove mod_security ?

Hello! I did the updates, and ssh update && upgrades. Ran run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly still getting the exec format error.

Removed / re-installed aum, fixed apache2 restart command, ran run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly still getting error.

How can I remove mod_security ?
you read the kb from plesk normaly woorks

Oh. Thought you meant something in the CLI. I did that right now, with reputation report NO and graceful apache restart.

Waiting 17 more minutes until it should email me :)

Hey! I'm getting this error now in 2018. my aum is at version 5. the config file of asl is empty. any solutions?

Hello,
Same here ... Since this morning i have this error on all servers under plask 17.5 ...

Code:
/etc/cron.hourly/asl:
Error: ASL has not been configured
run-parts: /etc/cron.hourly/asl exited with return code 1

Back