• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

suddenly licence problem and can't open ticket or chat or skype support

spokkezero

New Pleskian
hi all,
from this morning i'm not able to access plesk admin panel because logging say me the following error

Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use the Panel, please obtain and install a new valid license key.
The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license.
The number of websites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 29 sites hosted; your license allows hosting only 0 sites.
The number of served customer accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 5 customer accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 customer accounts.
The number of served e-mail accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 83 e-mail accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 0 e-mail accounts.
Warning: The product cannot operate yet because there is no license installed. Would you like to evaluate the product for free using a 14-day full-featured trial license?

retrieve keys and roll back keys button are disabled ... (see attached screenshot)
i've checked permission on file /etc/sw/keys and tried to fixing also with other posts but with no results ...
tried to open a trouble ticket to support but say me that license key is invalid (i've retrieved from /etc/sw/keys/keys/)
i've also a complete backup from 4 months ago

system is a dual processor with ubuntu linux server 10.04 and plesk 10.4

thank you

Schermata 2013-09-25 a 10.02.59.png

Contacted support by phone +1 (425) 282 6400 and they were able to immediately issue me a new key, uploaded and all is working again ...give them a shout

Back