• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Suddenly occurring error messages (Domain ID undefined and Invalid URL requested)

X1X11X

New Pleskian
Hi community!

Since a few days I get in the Plesk panel the errors that you see in the attached pictures, but I have no idea what causes these errors, I have already run the plesk-repair command and also updated to the latest version, unfortunately that does not solve these errors. The configuration of the server has not changed recently.

Maybe someone of you knows more about this, and can give me some help how to solve the problem.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 6
What is your Plesk version? Is it Plesk for Windows or for Linux?
Do you have enough free disk space there?

Have you tried to repair Plesk database with

plesk repair db

?

I have tried the repair command, it fixed showed several errors with some tables.
The result was that the console output said that everything has been fixed.

Although the above errors appeared again

Here's a quick update on the current situation:
I have tried the following things in the meantime:
- a manual update
- the repair command
- an update via the Plesk UI

Unfortunately, the error is still not fixed.
Also in the event log under the section "Plesk" nothing is logged.

I'd suggest you contact Plesk Support Team in this case.

I would like to give a brief update on the current situation here.
The problem no longer occurs, apparently it was not a specific Plesk problem but rather a configuration problem on the Windows server, after a reinstallation of the OS everything is now running smoothly again.

Have you tried to repair Plesk database with

plesk repair db

?
Thank you for the suggestion as the repair identified a problem with a duplicate key corruption that I resolved by removing the mysql user and then ran the repair utility again and it was able to repair. Search now works great! Thank you!

Back