1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SUGGESTION: Give option to remove "Mail" from Navigation Pane

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Suggestions and Feedback' started by gcomm, Jan 6, 2009.

1. gcomm

gcomm Guest

Mail in the Navigation Pane links to the local mail server. Some peoeple (such as myself) use C-Mail and therefore do not use the local mail server. This is causing all sorts of confusion for clients that log in to manage their domain. A simple option to either remove the "Mail" item from the Nav Pane, or redirect the item to C-Mail would be appreciated.

2. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

I have a similar problem, I have actually turned off the ability for a client to have mail, and rmeoved the mail buttons from the users interface template so they can no longer manage the mail - however the button remains in the left nav no matter what.

I reported this as a bug, hopefully they will fix this.