• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Suggestion: send email 24 hours before auto update plesk

SebastianK1

Basic Pleskian
Today it is the second time that after auto update there are big problems running the server! This is an image installation from germanys big hoster strato. Nothing special. No customers on the system!

This is critical! How to know that there was an update on plesk or linux via plesk? Do I have to login every day to know that?

It is easy for plesk to download an information from parallels that there will be an update in 24 hours so plesk can send an email to the admins email adress. That will help me to better sleep!

Thanks,

Sebastian

Why you do not disable "Automatically install updates" settings and do not use "Notify me about available updates but do not automatically install them" autoinstaller setting?

thanks!

But it would be nice to get update information "before" per email. I dont want to log in every week :)

So, it is not critical, but it would be nice. There are so many to do in web business that this feature would help me to organize my work.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Back