• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Suggestion to Avoid CBM & PSA Database Inconsistancy

iltera

Basic Pleskian
Hi IgorG,

I tried to get different results on different installations, but saw that it always hapens even when I try that on a new installation without any data.

When I create a Service Plan on Panel, and add it to CBM, a connection between panels is created. But, when I delete that plan from CBM, that connection stays on Plesk. I am talking about the Business Manager link that appears on Plesk Panel Service Plans, when it's added to CBM, or it's added from CBM. The report for that issue is below:

---------------------------------------------------------------
PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Microsoft Windows 6.1;build-7601;sp1.0;suite1296;product3, 10.4.4 Update #22

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The connection link that is created when I add a Service Plan to the Panel from CBM, stays there when it's deleted from CBM. The only way to get rid of that is to delete the Service Plan from the Plesk Panel, too. Or to play with PSA database to find and delete that external_id.

ACTUAL RESULT
CBM connection stays on Plesk Panel, when it's deleted from CBM. When click on that Business Manager link, it gives an error like "Plan not found: guid=XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX" which is irritating.

EXPECTED RESULT
That connection link also had to be removed, because the CBM Plan is already gone!

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I believe it's a bug that has to be fixed.

If I am doing something wrong to produce that error, please tell me what is it. I don't want to walk around the databases to fix these kind of database inconsistancy issues.

Thank you!

Thank you for detailed report. I have forwarded it to developers for investigation. I will update thread with results.

Back