• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Support

S

shellscripters

Hello,

I am owner of ShellScripters.com and a system administrator and undertake technical support projects for Webhosting companies. Currently we have projects from USA.I handle all types of servers in linux and windows.We are expertise in control panels like cpanel, plesk, hsphere, helm, hosting controller.

The work mainly includes handling of technical support tickets and chat support of a hosting company.Also the total server administration of that hosting company.

We have my own staff here. We have currently projects whose 24x7 support is maintained by us.We are working from last 5 years in this area. we are located in India. We also work for shell scripting.

We have just launched our site, you can check the site on the following link:

htp://shellscripters.com

The site is just launched and some work is still remaining.

We have made various shell script for various hosting control panels to automate the jobs.
We have develped a backup system which copies the data from 22 servers which are linux and windows both to a linux backup server.The data is copied by Rsync and is sorted, checked and maintained by a set of 20 Shell scripts which work with each other according to the output passed by each.

We have also developed scripts to which if any domain name is provided it shows you:

1) Login details of the control panel under which the domain is present.
2) UserName and password of FTP
3) UserName and password of FrontPage
4) UserName and password of databases created
5) UserName and password of Mail Accounts.

Also if a mail address is provided to the script then all this information is mailed to that address.
In this way we are always working in creating application to automate the hosting tasks.

Also the technical support contract that we take, that clients are provided the scripting part free of cost.

Please let me know if you are intrested for the technical support contract.

You can mail me at: [email protected]
or can contact me on
MSN : [email protected]

We do offer a trial period of a week wherein we offer support for 8 hours , this includes ticket and chat support and system administration but to a limited extent as its a trial offer.

The aim of trial period is to test the tech capabilities and checkout the quality of service provided.

We have attached more details of the services prvided by us.please check the same.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Administrator.
ShellScripters.com

Back