• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question SUS vs subscription

iHuman

Basic Pleskian
I've had a Plesk unlimited license for MANY years...one of the original ones. I currently only host 25 sites, and don't have resellers.

My current license is probably overkill. It looks like the WEB PRO EDITION would handle everything I need. Other than having no reseller accounts, and fewer domains (3o vs unlimited), is there any other difference I need to be aware of?

I contacted Plesk regarding this, and all they did was provide a link to the SUS program. Can't get a direct answer from Plesk.

Can anyone tell me what features I will loose if I move to the Plesk subscription based plans?

Thanks!

Yes - they are the ones who sent the link to the SUS page. I also talked to someone on tech support chat who...gave me the same link. Must be in their customer service 'playbook'.

Wanted to follow up incase anyone else has this question someday. There is no difference between the subscription based versions of Plesk and the ones with the old licenses like I have (annual SUS). For unlimited domains, it costs less to maintain your SUS. But if you have 30 domains or less and no resellers - the subscription option will save you money.

Back