1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

SVN On Subdomain

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Tatebn, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Tatebn

Tatebn Guest

I've found a couple of tutorials for setting up svn.domain.com in plesk and connecting it to a svn repository. Those solutions all involved manually managing the vhost.conf file and the http-auth file. I am looking for a way to do this through Plesk.

I would like to be able to create an svn subdomain for my domain/subdomain in plesk, and I would like to be able to add repositories to it through my plesk panel. I would also like to assign users under that client permission to access the repository.

Does anyone have experience hooking that up. I'm assuming this would need to be done through a shell script, but how would I connect that script to domain/subdomain creation in Plesk?

Thanks

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    You can use Event Manager for this purpose.