• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Switching between subscriptions doesn't always update page

Toxalot

Basic Pleskian
I was in a bit of a panic because I thought the settings were wrong on our server, but it turned out the page was reporting on a different subscription.

From the administrator's panel, I clicked on the control panel for a subscription. I went to the Mail tab and then clicked on Change Settings. I then switched subscriptions, by selecting from the drop down at the top of the page. It said I was now viewing properties of the subscription blah blah, but the settings were for the other subscription. If I click on the Mail tab again and then back to Change Settings, I see the correct settings.

The Mail Settings view should either update after switching subscriptions or the page should redirect to the Mail tab.

I've only recently added a second subscription, so I don't know if there are other screens that also do this. The user doesn't have access to the Mail Settings so I can't test what happens when logging into the user's control panel directly.

CentOS 6.3 (Final), Panel version: 11.0.9 Update #55

Back