• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Switching to ART

G

Gorgon@

Hi folks,

I'm running RHEL3 and PSA 7.5.3. I'm thinking about switching to using the ART yum repository. However I still haven't upgraded to v7.5.4 psa yet. I'm curious on what is the recommended way to adopt the ART repository.

Should I upgrade to 7.5.4 using the plesk method first and then start using ART? Should I use ART to do the upgrade?

Any pointers are appreciated.

thanks,
M

I'm still working on a "suite" rpms that will encompase either a full "vanilla" install of PSA or the custom/art-feature version called "atomic-psa". Right now you can upgrade psa with the yum archive, however you may need to go back in with the updater through the CP to select additional packages for your system.

ART, you cannot see it, but I am kneeling down to your feet right now. Hope all goes well, I would love to test both suites on CentOS 3.5 and 4.1

I'll be continuing my testing to see if that'll be my replacement for RH9 due to EOL by Plesk.... :(

Quick question for you, your ASL isn't OS dependent is it?

No ASL isnt exactly distro specific, other than it has to be RPM based. Officially I'm supporting RH9, 3ES/CentOS3, FC1 for the 2.4 based OS's, and FC2/FC3/FC4 and 4ES/CentOS4 for 2.6.

Next big project is to work on the suites, atomic and vanilla.

Back