• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Synchronization Failure since mu #41

AdelM

Basic Pleskian
Synchronization Failure since mu #38

I'm encountering a very big problem since last mu #38 because I can't synchronise properly my websites.

With this service plan php is enabled and set to be run as Apache module but on each synchronisation I have the below message :

Synchronization Failed

Syncing the subscription with its service plan failed because some of the services or resources defined in the plan cannot be actually provisioned with the subscription. Available value indicates the actual state of a resource or a service in the system. Clicking OK will initiate setting the subscription values according to the available values.

Property | Subscription value | Plan value |Available value |Affected sites
PHP support | switched off |switched on |switched off |mysite.com

Run PHP as | Apache module |Apache module |FastCGI application |mysite.com

Best regards

Last edited:
Synchro failure

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(R)CPU L5640 @ 2.27GHz
Version Parallels Plesk Panel v11.0.9_build110120608.16 os_Debian 6.0
OS Debian 6.0.4
Panel version 11.0.9 Update #38
The system is up-to-date; last checked at Mar 8, 2013 04:42 PM

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION AND STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Can't synchronise existing sites on new created sites with existing service plans, error : Synchronization Failed

ACTUAL RESULT

Following message :

Synchronization Failed

Syncing the subscription with its service plan failed because some of the services or resources defined in the plan cannot be actually provisioned with the subscription. Available value indicates the actual state of a resource or a service in the system. Clicking OK will initiate setting the subscription values according to the available values.

Property Subscription value Plan value Available value Affected sites
PHP support switched off switched on switched off somesite.org
Run PHP as Apache module Apache module FastCGI application somesite.org

SEE ATTACHED IMAGE

EXPECTED RESULT

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Seems like Plesk can't recognize that PHP is enabled and Apache module is available ???

Tried to create new service and create new subscription using this service, but I got the same error.

Any Help will be appreciated.

Best Regards

Attachments

• synchro_failure.jpg
    synchro_failure.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back