• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Syncing the subscription with its service plan failed - bug?

kanada

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

Could somebody tell me how can i efficiently change/update service plan for customer?

I have created new plan with higher disk quota, no limit traffic and two times more of databases.
Now when I'm trying to assign it via GUI to existing user with plan that has lower parameters I got an error:
Code:
Syncing the subscription with its service plan failed because some of the services or resources defined in the plan cannot be actually provisioned with the subscription. Available value indicates the actual state of a resource or a service in the system. Clicking OK will initiate setting the subscription values according to the available values.

Subscription name is changed however Disk quota, traffic and numer of databases are not synced. Subscription status is also unsynced to.

To be more inquiring I have do the same via Plesk CLI:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription -u subscription_name -max_db/-max_quota/-max_traffic

Changes accomplished with success. Now sync process via GUI finished without any error.

Could you tell me why we need a GUI when it have a lot of bugs still? While CLI has not?

Latest Plesk 11.5.30 Update #37

Regards,
Alex

Hello,

Could somebody tell me how can i efficiently change/update service plan for customer?

I have created new plan with higher disk quota, no limit traffic and two times more of databases.
Now when I'm trying to assign it via GUI to existing user with plan that has lower parameters I got an error:
Code:
Syncing the subscription with its service plan failed because some of the services or resources defined in the plan cannot be actually provisioned with the subscription. Available value indicates the actual state of a resource or a service in the system. Clicking OK will initiate setting the subscription values according to the available values.

Subscription name is changed however Disk quota, traffic and numer of databases are not synced. Subscription status is also unsynced to.

To be more inquiring I have do the same via Plesk CLI:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription -u subscription_name -max_db/-max_quota/-max_traffic

Changes accomplished with success. Now sync process via GUI finished without any error.

Could you tell me why we need a GUI when it have a lot of bugs still? While CLI has not?

Latest Plesk 11.5.30 Update #37

Regards,
Alex

Update:
After succeeded update via CLI and finished sync via GUI there is a problem with a "Customize" plan on specified user. Even I choose "Update & Lock" button, GUI wrote me an errors on values that I correct via CLI e.g.
On unlimited traffic:
Code:
Unable to allocate the required amount of resources (quantity Traffic). Only 1746927616 Traffic are available.
On unlimited domain aliases:
Code:
Unable to allocate the required amount of resources (quantity Domain aliases). Only 0 Domain aliases are available.
On unlimited mailboxes:
Code:
Unable to allocate the required amount of resources (quantity Mailboxes). Only 0 Mailboxes are available.
On unlimited mailbox size:
Code:
Unable to allocate the required amount of resources (quantity Mailbox size). Only 0 Mailbox size are available.

Could someone from Parallels fix this? Please..

Regards,
Alex

Update:
After succeeded update via CLI and finished sync via GUI there is a problem with a "Customize" plan on specified user. Even I choose "Update & Lock" button, GUI wrote me an errors on values that I correct via CLI e.g.
On unlimited traffic:
Code:
Unable to allocate the required amount of resources (quantity Traffic). Only 1746927616 Traffic are available.
On unlimited domain aliases:
Code:
Unable to allocate the required amount of resources (quantity Domain aliases). Only 0 Domain aliases are available.
On unlimited mailboxes:
Code:
Unable to allocate the required amount of resources (quantity Mailboxes). Only 0 Mailboxes are available.
On unlimited mailbox size:
Code:
Unable to allocate the required amount of resources (quantity Mailbox size). Only 0 Mailbox size are available.

Could someone from Parallels fix this? Please..

Regards,
Alex

Update 2:
MU #38 Installed.
I see the problem occurs on Service plans/Customers created before migration from PSA 9.5.4 to PSA 11.5.30.
On new accounts created after migration process on PSA 11.5.30 any Service plan change goes thru without any error.

How can I fix this?

Regards,
Alex

Back