• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue TEMP-Folder-problem

tkh

New Pleskian
Hi,

I updatet to the newest version of plesk and then I wanted to open a new domain-account.
All was good, but when using wordpress (new installation) when trying to upload a picture WordPress told me that the temp-folder would be missing.
This is a common error at wordpress on plesk and the solution normally would be to add a new definition of wp-temp-directory to wp-config.php.
I tried this, but it doesn't show function.
Then I changed the open_basedir to {DOCROOT} and the issue was solved. But I got a new problem, wordpress didn't worked anymore after the reloading it in the browser.
I tried various versions including both, docroot and webspaceroot, in open_basedir, but always the same negative exit.
With Joomla and Drupal I had similur issues when trying them instead of wordpress. So it might be a problem with my installation of plesk and not with wordpress-installation.

I have a VPS by Strato, compleetly secured with ssl-certificates.
I have also two other, older sites with wordpress working perfectly.
The file-access-permissions have been checked, they are working.
My domain comes from freenom.
PHP is installed as FastCGI and is version 7.4.2.
When using the php-info-script on one of the older domains it shows me local values, which include just the tmp-directory within open-basedir )not at the master values obviously).
Enclosed is the php-info-output.

I have no idea anymore how to proceed (I am starting with the building of websites)
and I hope someone can help me.

Thanx

TKH

Attachments

• PHP 7.4.2 - phpinfo() (1).pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Back