• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Template - personal-026

ccto

Basic Pleskian
Customer found that inside the template - personal-026

The Site Title and the slogan are the same in the Preview.
Then, we tried to look /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/templates/personal-026/template.xsl

[root@sb4 personal-025]# more template.xsl | grep -i -E 'company|slogan'
<td class="company" valign="bottom"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/NAME" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td>
<tr><td class="slogan" valign="top"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/SLOGAN" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td></tr>

[root@sb4 personal-025]# cd ../personal-026

[root@sb4 personal-026]# more template.xsl | grep -i -E 'company|slogan'
<td class="company" valign="bottom"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/NAME" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td>
<tr><td class="slogan" valign="top"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/NAME" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td></tr>

We tried to company the personal-025 and personal-026, it seems the 2nd field COMPANY-INFO/NAME used wrongly in personal-026.

Do you think we simply use vi editor and fix it, and then will it work correct? Or we need to somehow compile/etc

Please advise.

Thank you.
Regards,

I have checked it on my 4.2 installation and it looks correct:

[root@fedora6 personal-026]# more template.xsl | grep -i -E 'company|slogan'
<tr><td class="slogan" valign="top"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/SLOGAN" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td></tr>

If you have different output it is fine to correct it manually. Do not forget to save a copy of the file before editing, just in case. Slogan it is actually subtitle which can be updated in Wizard together with Title.

Back