1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Template - personal-026

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by ccto, Aug 13, 2008.

1. ccto

ccto Basic Pleskian

90%
    Customer found that inside the template - personal-026

The Site Title and the slogan are the same in the Preview.
    Then, we tried to look /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/templates/personal-026/template.xsl

We tried to company the personal-025 and personal-026, it seems the 2nd field COMPANY-INFO/NAME used wrongly in personal-026.

Do you think we simply use vi editor and fix it, and then will it work correct? Or we need to somehow compile/etc

Please advise.

Thank you.
    Regards,

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    I have checked it on my 4.2 installation and it looks correct:

[root@fedora6 personal-026]# more template.xsl | grep -i -E 'company|slogan'
    <td class="company" valign="bottom"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/NAME" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td>
    <tr><td class="slogan" valign="top"><xsl:value-of select="COMPANY-INFO/SLOGAN" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></td></tr>

If you have different output it is fine to correct it manually. Do not forget to save a copy of the file before editing, just in case. Slogan it is actually subtitle which can be updated in Wizard together with Title.