• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input Thanks plesk team! :-@

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
Hi

I recieve oficial new price from my reseller, our anual invoice of about 4800€ will be now more than 7700€ :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:! Sincerely, thanks a lot, to annoy us as this in 2018.
You also increase price of sitebuilder (this still the same as always, no update)...

We have more than 70 licences in our case, and now we really review other solutions as it became untenable to still use plesk as these price, it will be one of unexpected goal for this year for us... support still the same (review our last post that we are not able to hace the last MU since the MU42 and still have no solution to this from various days... only solution, update to plesk 17.5.3...).

Comparing to what I pay monthly for a single web host license, you still seem to get a sweet deal. If I was having 70 of these licenses I'd be paying hell of a lot more.

Comparing to what I pay monthly for a single web host license, you still seem to get a sweet deal. If I was having 70 of these licenses I'd be paying hell of a lot more.
Not all our licence are web host, we also have web pro in deal... it still an shame of increase price!

Back