• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The attempt to connect to the RPCSS service was denied access for the COM Server appl

PraxitelisI

New Pleskian
Hello,

I am receiving every 15-20 seconds an error message in the Application Event Viewer Logs (Windows server 2012 64bit -Plesk for WIndows 11.5) that has to do with Plesk Server. The error is the above:

The attempt to connect to the RPCSS service was denied access for the COM Server application C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). The most likely cause is that the machine wide Access Limits do not grant the user or application local access permissions. The Access Limits can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

This is creating a huge log full of errors and i have no idea what is going wrong! Plesk is working smooth, no problems at all. All procedures are working, but i receive this error 2-3 times per minute! It suddenly started some days ago. I didnt change anything. As time passes, the error events are more frequent!

Could you help me please?? WHat may cause this?

Thank you very much in advance!

F.Y.I. i have changed default plesk port and also plesk passwords but didn't fix problem - in case it was an attack.

Best Regards,
Praxitelis

Back