• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

The domain cannot be activated because it was suspended by your hosting provider

RubenGatt

New Pleskian
Dear All,

I just transferred a website from Plesk 9 to Plesk 11 however while on the older server this website was working on the new server I am getting "it was suspended by your hosting provider". Now I have a windows vps so I have full access to every part of the webserver.

Anyone can shed some light on how I can identify why I am getting this message?

Thanks and Regards

Ruben

It seems that your hosting plan has been expired. You just need to make payment to your hosting provider in order to keep your website running as it is previously.

Hi Sarah,

Since its a vps I have access to the hosting plan of the website, so it is not expired. However it seems that when I was trying to do activate through the customers screen, I was not allowed but when I did this from the domain list it is allowed. Might be something related to the account screen (admin vs user).

Thanks for your prompt reply though :)

Ruben

Back