• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue New domains view very slow and confusing

Mike99

Basic Pleskian
Hi Plesk team, I have a suggestion to improve UX.

Few weeks back, a change occurred that made my Domains page :8443/admin/domain/list?context=domains very unusable. I am web hosting administrator and I use it a lot every day. I have to wait 5-15 seconds to load list of domains on a very powerful server with minimal load, 9% RAM usage and NVMe drives, so performance is not the issue. It worked well, why break it?

1. Suspended and disabled domains are not distinct by color anymore, it makes me crazy as I first disable domains and week later delete to prevent disasters, now I have to use filters because I can not see the difference by an eye as before.
2. Distracting icons appear in front of domains instead, they solve nothing with UX or design , are not helpful with different colors and all I can associate with them is the domains list page being slow.

Any way we can go back? I love most of the changes you make, I don't mind progress, but why make the tool that you use every day to make your life harder, make you click more and your work more slow?

Best regards,
Mike
PS> Update did not help: Version 18.0.58 Update #2, last updated on Jan 27, 2024 09:15 AM

Back