• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved The following packages are missing the md5sums control file...

TomE

Basic Pleskian
hi,

after update from plesk to onyx 17.0.17 i have a problem with the system updates.

systemupdatestool.log

Code:
2017-03-16 08:25:51 ERROR: Exited with returncode 1.
The following packages are missing the md5sums control file in the
database, they need to be reinstalled:
 sw-doctrine          The PHP Doctrine ORM
 psa-mod-fcgid-configurator Parallels Plesk Alternative FastCGI module for Apac

Then i found this acrticle https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...r-database-Please-resolve-this-issue-manually but i cannot reinstall the the last two packages.

Code:
~# apt-get install --reinstall sw-doctrine
Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig
Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut.
Statusinformationen werden eingelesen.... Fertig
Reinstallation of sw-doctrine is not possible, it cannot be downloaded.
0 aktualisiert, 0 neu installiert, 0 zu entfernen und 0 nicht aktualisiert.

Someone has a tip for me?

Thank you and regards, Tom

It seems that it is orphaned package from previous Plesk version. Try to remove them.

Hi Igor,

thank you for your answer, i have try to remove the orphaned packages with

apt-get autoremove

and

deborphan | xargs apt-get -y remove --purge

but the problem always exist. What i am doing wrong?

Hi All,
I had exactly the same issue the the thread starter and removed package psa-mod-fcgid-configurator manually by

apt-get remove psa-mod-fcgid-configurator

Now horde does not work anymore. Right after horde login I get

A fatal error has occurred
Call to undefined method stdClass::write()
Details have been logged for the administrator.

I can't reinstall the package. What can I do?

Thanks!
Boas

Hi Boas Simon,

I can't reinstall the package. What can I do?
I assume, even that you don't provide any informations about it, that you either run Debian or Ubuntu ( no idea which version though ), which leaves you with some basic commands:

apt-cache search PACKAGE_NAME

If you don't find the desired package, it could be, that the package might have been renamed by now... so you could use as well:

apt-cache search PART_OF_THE_PACKAGE_NAME | grep psa

In some cases, you don't have the "sources.list" modified with basic Plesk - reposities ( depending to your operating system ) and you will always have to use the Plesk autoinstaller, which automatically calls a temporary list, with depending Plesk - repositories.

=> You have THREE possible choices now:

Create / Add / Modify your current sources.list, with examples from : => #9 ( These are examples for Ubuntu 14.04 and Plesk Onyx 17.0 ) and with the correct sources.list, you are now able to use "apt-get update", followed by "apt-cache search fcgid | grep psa", ( this will now display two packages ) and you may then choose: aptitude install libapache2-mod-fcgid-psa psa-mod-fcgid-configurator

User the Plesk autoinstaller from the command line ( as user "root" ): plesk installer ( The setup menu will guide you to several menus and you are able to CHOOSE Plesk components manually. The component "mod_fcgid" can be choosen in the submenu from "Apache", which is again a subforum from Web hosting.

Use the web-installer, calling the link "HOME > Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades" - choose the option "Add/Modify", head over to "Web hosting > Apache" and again, you will find here the module "mod_fcgid".​

Hi UFHH01,

you're right: a bit more information would have been helpful ... sorry! :)

Yes, it IS Ubuntu 14.04 with Plesk 17.0.17. I never came to the idea to add other source except the ones provided from my hoster (which is Strato) but I will keep that in mind.

The funny thing is - the problem is solved. I restarted all services (apache and stuff) with no result. Than I remembered the old Windows trick ("boot tut immer gut") and resarted the whole system. After that it worked again! (And I thought on *NIX sytem restarting the services always is sufficent ...)

Anyways - thanks for you help (again) and I hope I may ask someother dumb questions in the future ... I promise I'll put some neccessary information in the question in the first tim! :)

Thanks,
Boas

Back