• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The mandatory parameter 'key' is absent

RudiH

New Pleskian
Hi,

Have an issue when clicking on active domains summary link from Customer Summary, I get the following error:

The mandatory parameter 'key' is absent

When looking at the Subscriptions for the customer there is a subscription missing with ID 3, and shows in the customer summary as active.
I cannot make changes to this subscription as the filter will not show it under subscription in CBM.

Is there a way that I can correct this in MySQL or some other solution.

Thanks,

I also get this when accessing the PBM clicking on a customer then selecting Active from the Domains Summary on the right side. Were you able to find a solution for this?

No solution yet, Happens on only one subscription even if I move it to another customer account. Issue follows the subscription. It also suspends itself daily and I have to unsuspend it. No this is not a limits or resource issue, probably has to deal with billing not being applied correctly. Customer was late on payment and thus the account was suspended. Customer made payment and now it doesn't act correctly.

Back