• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved The MX Records of your domain are not pointed to Zoho.

Milos Jankovic

New Pleskian
Hi,

First I want to say hello to the Plesk Community, because it is my first post here.

I have a problem with MX Records pointing to Zoho mail. Firstly, I have disabled "Mail management functions in Plesk", then I have entered custom MX records in DNS server for my domain (http://prntscr.com/bssh5r),
but using http://mxtoolbox.com I can see that there is no MX Records. Zoho Mail is telling me that "The MX Records of your domain are not pointed to Zoho. You may not receive emails in Zoho."

After some reading and trying to solve this problem, road brings me here. It looks like simple thing, but I dont know how to slove it.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
Milos

Hi Milos Jankovic,

Actual results are:

Code:
Domain    Type    TTL    Answer
czm.org.rs.    NS    86400    ns5.nameserverservice.de.
czm.org.rs.    NS    86400    ns6.nameserverservice.de.
czm.org.rs.    MX    86400    100 mail.czm.org.rs.

See as well: https://www.dnswatch.info/dns/dnslookup?la=en&host=czm.org.rs&type=MX&submit=Resolve

Pls. keep in mind, that your Plesk server is not your initial nameserver... it's the nameserver of Domain registrar ( "intergenia" ) - so pls. put all your DNS entries as seen at your Plesk server as well into your nameserver Control Panel from your domain registrar. ;)

I think that this will solve the problem, since I dont have control of my domain (because of policy of my domain registar), and firstly I asked them to change MX records, but they insisted that I change them on my hosting side. Seeking solutions I'm completely carried away and forgot about this possibility.
UFHH01, thanks for clearing things out.

Have a nice Pleskian day, :)
Milos

Thanks.

This is too advanced for me, but it is good to have insight on something new, and possibly usefull in the future.

Hi,

First I want to say hello to the Plesk Community, because it is my first post here.

I have a problem with MX Records pointing to Zoho mail. Firstly, I have disabled "Mail management functions in Plesk", then I have entered custom MX records in DNS server for my domain,
but using I can see that there is no MX Records. Zoho Mail is telling me that "The MX Records of your domain are not pointed to Zoho. You may not receive emails in Zoho Books Migration."

After some reading and trying to solve this problem, road brings me here. It looks like simple thing, but I dont know how to slove it.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
Milos
Hey, sorry for bumping thread. It seems like you're facing an issue with your MX records not pointing to Zoho Mail despite your attempts to configure them correctly. To troubleshoot, ensure you've disabled Plesk's mail management functions and entered the custom MX records correctly, as displayed in your screenshot. Sometimes, DNS changes might take time to propagate globally, so wait a while for the changes to take effect.

Additionally, double-check the syntax and values of your MX records to rule out any errors. If everything seems correct and you're still facing issues, consider reaching out to your domain registrar or hosting provider's support team. They can verify the DNS settings from their end and provide specific guidance tailored to your hosting environment.

Back