• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved The plan was not applied: Hosting performance settings management

9musashi

Basic Pleskian
Hi, I experience error when create subscription:

Plesk v12.5.30_build1205150826.19 os_CentOS 6
mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.1.14-MariaDB

1. In WHMCS when click module command "Create": Error 1023 The plan was not applied: Hosting performance settings management
The subscription was created but theres no mail or hosting option. This error only occur when I click Module Commands "Create". But then when I click "Terminate", "Suspend" or "Unsuspend" it will show no error and the command completed successfully (Terminate will remove the customer/domain/subscription from Plesk, Suspend/Unsuspend have no problem either).

2. I then click module command "Create" again on WHMCS, error shows as expected, but this time I go to Plesk - removed the domain but leave the "Customer" data as it is. Then I "Add new domain" , assign it to the customer created from WHMCS before and "assign the plan" (cause Plesk will assign wrong plan as default). Now it operate normally, only wrong default mailbox size (different from default mailbox size I set at the service plan).

Anyone knows why this error occured ? Is this bug or what ?

FYI, I have 2 Plesk license - web server and mail server. This error occured on my mailserver and on every service plan on this server I always select Hosting type = "no hosting" (no website hosting) and enable "Switch on the mail service ". I dont know if this related to the error or bug above.

Last edited:
Experiencing the same issues since 2 days, we are on centos 7 and not using whmcs.

Only recent changes was a plesk auto update I would say

you can log in to admin check plan for reseller on tab permission check to Hosting performance settings management if not. then sync reseller.

Back