• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue The repository no longer has a Release file

Patashoow

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.47
Hello,

I'm using Plesk Obsidian 18.0.47 with Ubuntu 20.04 and I'm having the following error:
Reason: INFO: pum is called with arguments: ['--list', '--repo-info', '--json']
ERROR: E:The repository 'http://autoinstall.plesk.com/pool/PSA_18.0.47_10005 focal Release' no longer has a Release file.
ERROR: Exited with returncode 1.

Should I upgrade both Plesk and Ubuntu to fix the issue? Also if I do so, which consequences there will be on my server (it's actually hosting different applications and websites).

Is it safe to temporarily ignore it for now?

Thanks for any help you could give.

I previously missed that you are still using Plesk version 18.0.47, which is no longer supported and for which the corresponding release file is no longer available (hence the error). Best suggestion I can think of is the update Plesk to the newest version.

I think that I have somehow to do it but will this impact in any way my actual websites and applications? Is there anything to take into consideration before upgrading my Plesk version?

Back