• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue the server sent incorrect reply on restart command

psclip

New Pleskian
Hello Dear,
I'm having trouble downloading large files of 2GB or more. I can easily download files of 1GB or less. I switched browsers and tried both IDM and regular downloads. The message is clear.

"The server sent incorrect reply on restart command"

I'm using AWS S3 in my system!
I'm having trouble downloading the file. Please assist me in resolving the problem. Have a wonderful day!

Actually, it is not Plesk error message. I suppose it is something specific for your hosted site. Could you please provide a screenshot of this error?
Webserver logs investigation also would be useful. Have you tried to troubleshoot it?

Actually, it is not Plesk error message. I suppose it is something specific for your hosted site. Could you please provide a screenshot of this error?
Webserver logs investigation also would be useful. Have you tried to troubleshoot it?
It's showing a server error!

Any related details from Plesk logs?
I still do not see that it is Plesk problem. All these screenshots are not Plesk screenshots.

The only statement, "It doesn't work! I think it is Plesk!" without any additional details, is not enough for helping you in the forum format.
If you can't find these details and provide them - please contact Plesk Support Team. They will check and fix the issue directly on your Plesk server or provide you necessary information where to find the reason if Plesk does not cause it.

There are can be different webservers timeouts - FastCGI, proxy_connect_timeout, proxy_send_timeout, proxy_read_timeout and others. If you provide me related error message from webserver log, I would provide you with more specific information.

Back