• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreasY

Basic Pleskian
Hi, although this is not causing us any harm (for the time being), has anyone come across the cause of this ?

It goes like this, we are using 'ImageMagick' with PHP 5.6.4 as its the only PHP version we have managed to get it to work.

However, whenever we do any updates to plugins for Wordpress via the Plesk control panel we always get weird messages like the one below

"PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP56\ext\php_imagick.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 Success: Plugin already updated."

We have this line in the PHP settings 'Additional Directive' section

extension=php_imagick.dll

Ive tried countless ways to get rid of these annoying messages with no success

Make sure that file C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP56\ext\php_imagick.dll is really existed. Check that this file has read/write permissions.
In command line check that module is loaded with

%plesk_dir%\\Additional\\PleskPHP56\\php.exe -i | findstr /I imagick

Hi Igor,

see image below

Imgur

Read/Write permissions for which Account ?

I compared the permissions with those of a 'native' .dll file and they were the same.

Anything else to check ?

Thanks

Did you not see the image I posted ?????

It has a cmd window with that command and the result

?????????

Ok. I see that imagick module is loaded correctly. I'd suggest you just enable it for PHP 5.6 in Tools & Settings > PHP Settings and remove:
We have this line in the PHP settings 'Additional Directive' section

Tried that, did not 'fix' the issue.

See below message after updating WP to version 5.1 on the domain that ImageMajick is being used

=============================================================================
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP56\ext\php_imagick.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 Updating to version 5.1 (en_US)... Downloading update from https://downloads.wordpress.org/release/wordpress-5.1-no-content.zip... Unpacking the update... Cleaning up files... No files found that need cleaned up. Success: WordPress updated successfully.
=============================================================================

I did not reboot the server after removing the line from the 'Additional Directive' section .........

As I cant reboot the server,

I changed the PHP versions for the domain.

But still while updating the theme from the WP CP resulted in

========================================================================
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP56\ext\php_imagick.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0 Success: Theme already updated.
========================================================================

It seems Imagick DLLs was installed for Thread Safety mode.
Reinstall Imagick in accordance with the instruction:

Prerequisites
To determine which version of ImageMagick should be used, run following commands with the PHP, which will have this module installed (for demonstration purpose, Plesk PHP 7.1 will be used):

1. Determine PHP architecture:

"%plesk_dir%\Additional\PleskPHP71\php.exe" -i | findstr "Architecture"
    Architecture => x64

2. Check if PHP is thread-safe:

"%plesk_dir%\Additional\PleskPHP71\php.exe" -i | findstr "Thread Safety"
    Thread Safety => disabled
Installation
  1. Download the ImageMagick archive with the version 6.9.3 with an appropriate architecture (x32 or x64) from php.net

2. Unpack it to C:\ImageMagick.

3. Download the latest stable PHP Imagick DLL from PECL repository, according to the thread safety and architecture of PHP;

4. Copy the php_imagick.dll file into the %plesk_dir%Additional\PleskPHPxx\ext folder, where xx should be substituted by the desired PHP version;

5. Copy all the CORE_RL_*.dll into the C:\ImageMagick\bin folder.
  6. Append the configuration file, %plesk_dir%Additional\PleskPHPxx\php.ini with the following entry:

7. Prepend the PATH environmental variable in Control Panel > System and Security > System > Advanced system settings > Environment Variables > System variables > Path with the following value:

C:\ImageMagick\bin;

Warning: Do not remove existing values from this variable.

8. Grant IIS_IUSRS group with 'Read & Execute' permission to C:\ImageMagick and all subfolders and files;

9. Recycle IIS Application Pools in Domains > example.com > Dedicated IIS Application Pool for Website > Recycle for all affected domains to load Imagick PHP module.

10. Reboot the server
Verification
If the ImageMagick is loaded correctly, the phpinfo page will have a imagick section with the correct amount of supported formats:

ImageMagick number of supported formats: 234

Note: To invoke the phpinfo page for a domain navigate to Domains > example.com > PHP Settings > View the phpinfo() page

Igor, when I first attempted to get the Imagmagick to work it was with trial and error while using the instructions you posted above.

Have Plesk themselves have someone try to follow those instructions you posted to see if they work ?

As if I was to take a bet (and I am NOT a gambling man), im pretty sure you will find that they dont work as intended.

But for reasons sake I will undertake those instruction again.

And if it does not work I will screen grab (record with video) the whole procedure.

Thanks again

@AndreasY Actually, it is your own business, whether you follow the instructions or not. Believe you in what the AI bot writes to you or not. This is not Plesk official technical support. Here is a community of Plesk users who help each other according to their knowledge and capabilities on a voluntary basis. No one is obliged to anyone here. Feel the difference? If you don't want, don't follow the instructions. Maybe someone, more knowledgeable community member, will help you better. Wait for other tips.

@AndreasY Actually, it is your own business, whether you follow the instructions or not. Believe you in what the AI bot writes to you or not. This is not Plesk official technical support. Here is a community of Plesk users who help each other according to their knowledge and capabilities on a voluntary basis. No one is obliged to anyone here. Feel the difference? If you don't want, don't follow the instructions. Maybe someone, more knowledgeable community member, will help you better. Wait for other tips.
Thanks, if you saw my last post you will know I did this before, and in your title it says staff member. So can you please clarify in PM, do you work for Plesk or not ?

If not then I owe you big apology

My last post was deleted,

No swear words, nothing just that I has the audacity to suggest that they are ignoring this.

And have been threatened with a ban.

Criticism is not allowed on these forums ?

It is 2020 .........

Criticism is not allowed on these forums ?
Constructive criticism is always welcome in this forum. Disrespectful posts against Plesk employees are punishable by ban.
Note, You have been warned, not banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back