• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The subscription is still suspended

B

BenFolds

Hello Guys,
i have one problem with the new plesk 10.0.1 one single subscription inside plesk ist suspended and i cant activate it. I geht the error:

The subscription is still suspended due to the following reason: The subscription is suspended.

that does not help me much.. had some problem with the disk space but the settings were "Overuse is allowed." I changed the subsciption to unlimited, but it does not help.. any suggestions?

thank you for your help
benfolds

It is known issue. I have requested workaround from developers. I will update thread with their answer as soon as I receive it.

I has the same problem, but make a temporal solution.
Go to the config domain directory (var/www/vhost/domain.com/conf/) look to the files ending _httpd.include and search the 2 last files (one file is before the problem and the other file use the last file modificated) Copy the content of the first file to the second file (don't change the name), save.
then restart httpd (service httpd restart)... this is the first step. Then in your plesk panel check the domain (still suspended) open the control panel of the domain, go to Mail, then check inside "Change Config" that have mailbox turn on.
To check your mails use the ip of the server as pop and smtp servers (if you config outlook) or use other domain webmail interface to open your email by horde or atmail.
This solution is only to fix temporaly but the domain still supended.
Please Parallels support fix this error as soon as possible because no all settings work fine with this "little fix".

a temporaly fix

hi, i tried to this command and reactive the domain suspended...
/usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u domain_name.com -status enabled

when i use this command, all the service of the domain was unsuspended... but in the panel still appears suspended...
now the domain is enable again.

Thanks,

I have the some problem in 8 servers. We need a solution from parallels, please....

I had the same problem: look here http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=105907

I solved the problem without reboot or restarts. If the domain suspended because the domain limits are reached, i got this solution.
But i don't recommend it to everyone, who have no detail knowledge of handling mysql database!
here my way (please read till end):

first thing to do, is to set new limits for the subscription, which are enough to run the subscription, e.g. more webspace or more traffic or allow overuse.

then:

Login Plesk Panel -> serveradmin -> tools -> database server -> local mysql server -> choose folder databases -> webadmin

then:

in mysql choose database "psa", then the table "domains".
edit the domain which is suspended.
set for:
Status = 0
overuse = false
webspace status = 0

In Plesk the domain will show as active, but if you go to domain (www.domain.com), then you will see, it isn't active.
So now you set in Plesk "suspend" for the subscription.
So, now it stand again, that the subscription is suspend.
And nowset "active" in Plesk for the subscription.
Now the domain work and all was shown correctly in plesk.

Thats all, now it works with all limits correctly.

But it is helpful, if parallels give us a patch which solve the problem.

Last edited:
Hi Igor!
Something new from the developers?
Is there an update coming which fix the problems?
Best wishes
Pietro

Hello,
If I apply /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --webspace-on <susbcription-name> the control panel show active BUT the website is still disable!!

I have a lot of website disable (offline for these reason or bug).

Thanks for an urgent solution.

http://kb.odin.com/en/9308

What do you mean "website disable"? Could you please clarify a little bit? What do you see when you open site in your browser?

The other bug, when We run /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --webspace-on <susbcription-name> this enable only website status on control panel BUT It dont enable DNS Service for domain!

In fact when I run or execute /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --webspace-on <susbcription-name>, this doesnt enable DNS for domain, then I can not see domain on browser.

I can enable the website for public view, when I manually enable DNS.

Regards.

Ok. I have requested additional investigation of this issue. I will update thread with results.

any resolution?

Ok. I have requested additional investigation of this issue. I will update thread with results.

Nov 30th was the last update to this issue and it is still occurring - any update as yet?

The following workaround should work::
1. Call /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --webspace-on <subscription-name>, so the subscription become enabled in Plesk interface.
2. Suspend the subscription and activate it via Plesk interface.

Thank you the "domain --webspace-on <subscription-name>" command worked to enable the subscription in the admin panel. I was able to go in and suspend and activate the subscription via the control panel.
The issue that remains is in the Control panel for the site under Websites & Domains in the domain list, I have an orange circle with an exclamation point and the word Inactive just below the domain name. Please find a screen shot attached.

Attachments

• inactive_screen.png
    inactive_screen.png
    91 KB · Views: 23
Thank you the "domain --webspace-on <subscription-name>" command worked to enable the subscription in the admin panel. I was able to go in and suspend and activate the subscription via the control panel.
The issue that remains is in the Control panel for the site under Websites & Domains in the domain list, I have an orange circle with an exclamation point and the word Inactive just below the domain name. Please find a screen shot attached.

Exactly the same issue as I was getting. We found it to be down to using the suspend domains whilst backing up setting in the scheduled backups. We turned this off and we don't get the issue anymore. We were going to have to rollback two servers to v9.5 even though we had a temporary fix.

Domain has been suspended by hosting provider.

Exactly the same issue as I was getting. We found it to be down to using the suspend domains whilst backing up setting in the scheduled backups. We turned this off and we don't get the issue anymore. We were going to have to rollback two servers to v9.5 even though we had a temporary fix.

We were getting this very same issue - in the Control panel for the site under Websites & Domains in the domain list, I have an orange circle with an exclamation point and the word Inactive just below the domain name. When you go to our site, the content is not there and it defaults to the server management page from our hosting provider.

I did have a nightly backup, and just unchecked the "Suspend domain" option under the backup settings. It appears that the backup would run, suspend the domain, and then not re-enable it afterwards. The SSH command we ran to re-enable was: /usr/local/psa/bin/domain -u your.domain -status enabled

I will update tomorrow to update status! We had our site down every night this week, so let's hope we fixed it!

N

Attachments

• Domain Suspended.png
    Domain Suspended.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 15
Back