• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

The version of Plesk Migration Manager is older...

A

AlessioP

Hello,
we are experiencing some problems when we try to migrate one domain from one server to another.
To be precise, original server has plesk panel 9.2.1 running on windows 2003 web edition, on this server we installed the agent for migration 9.2.3, since i can't finid the 9.2.1 version.
Destination server runs windows 2008 with plesk 9.2.1 just installed.
Once Im in the migration panel and im asked to insert datas, heres the error message I get:
The version of Plesk Migration Manager being currently used is older than the version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host. Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version.

The question is; both plesk are supposed to be the same version. How is it possible? What am I supposed to do?

Back