• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue There is problem with Plesk Migrations

GlennT

Basic Pleskian
I believe there is a strange problem with the Plesk Migration tool.

I recently migrated 70 websites from cpanel to plesk Onyx and I'm seeing strange errors where characters in an include or require statement are being rewritten:

For example:

/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/lib/wfUtils.php on line 531\nPHP message: PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening 'yfIPWhitelist.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/plesk/php/7.1/share/pear') in

The y should been a w

This problem occurs with different plugins/theme files and only occurs when using PHP FPM. The issue appears randomly as well. A website can work fine for a month and then stop working because of same type of character rewrite error and I have no idea what triggers it.

Switching the website to PHP FCGI and appears to permanently fix the problem.

I thought that this problem had something to do with migrating from cpanel to plesk over WAN but this problem has also occurred with a few websites I migrated from Plesk to Plesk across the local network:

AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Warning: include(blasses/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in .../httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/backupbuddy/init_global.php on line 17\nPHP message: PHP Warning: include(blasses/constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in .../httpdocs/wp-content/plugins/backupbuddy/init_global.php on line 17\nPHP message: PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening 'blasses/constants.php'

the b should be a c

Switching to PHP FCGI fixed the problem.

I've checked file encoding and they are set correctly.

Both servers run Centos 7 with Onyx 17.8.x and both have Imunify360 installed.

This is a bizarre problem and I have no idea how to fix it and I'm worried that future Plesk migration tool will create the same problem. I can use PHP FCGI but would prefer to use PHP FPM.

It would great to hear from Plesk on this.

Back