• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

This DNS record already exists.

itdungpt

New Pleskian
i use plesk 11.5
then remove domain alias thietkethicong.org and creat an hosting for domain thietkethicong.org have error :
"This DNS record already exists."

C:\> cd "%plesk_bin%"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>dbclient --direct-sql --sql="select * from misc"

now, please tell me command delete DNS of domain thietkethicong.org :

C:\> cd "%plesk_bin%"
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>dbclient --direct-sql --sql="select * from misc"

now, please tell me command delete DNS of domain thietkethicong.org :

Sorry, have you tried solution from mentioned KB article?

please tell me command to show password psa database

For login to psa database use:

cd %plesk_dir%\mysql\bin
mysql -P 8306 -u admin -pPLESK_ADMIN_PASSWORD psa

I hope that you know PLESK_ADMIN_PASSWORD. If not - use "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrvclient.exe" -get

i want know user name of psa database to connect mysql to remove DNS exit.

Plesk help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you do not support and support very shlow i will remove all plesk on server and talk all company remove plesk

thank you.

Back